Pages

August 27, 2013

Pajama Party

I am on my thirtieth something week of pregnancy and I. Am. Exhausted.  I spent a lot of the afternoon working on my Etsy shop and reading about marketing so my brain is pretty much a puddle of mush.  But apparently the kids still need to eat.  Surprise!

There was nothing in the fridge that could be made under 10 minutes unless I wanted them dining on apples and a spoonful of leftover mashed potatoes.  So I did what any sane person would do...I put them in their pj's, declared tonight pajama party night and marched them down to the neighborhood grocery store to pick out a box of cereal, juice and some muffins. 


So worth it.  I got the biggest, most chocolatey muffins I could find.  They were pretty darn good.  Now the kiddies are in bed and hopefully staying asleep.  *Sigh*  Beautiful peace and quiet.


No comments:

Post a Comment